Transfer Students

304 tmc

Two ways to transfer

  • If you’re a current student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, you’ll follow guidelines for the Intercollegiate Transfer (ICT) process.

  • If you currently attend another educational institution, you’ll need to follow guidelines for the Off-Campus Transfer (OCT) process.

Disclaimer: If you’re a high school student and are certain you want to enroll in the Gies College of Business, you should apply as a freshman applicant while still in high school. While transferring from another institution or department from Illinois is possible, the admissions process for transfer students can more competitive due to space limitations.