We don’t ask what you want to be when you grow up. We ask who.
You thrive on competition.
You love working in teams.
You’re a risk taker.
You analyze every little thing.
You want to have a positive influence in people’s lives.
The College of Business degree encourages all of these characteristics.
Maybe you’re all of these things, maybe you’re just a few. That’s the awesome thing about a degree from the College of Business. You can craft your own experience—and your own values—to craft your future as a professional.
Here’s what you learn.
- General, core business knowledge
- Specialized business knowledge through our three departments
- Strong education of non-business topics throughout the university
- Improved sense of professional responsibility
- Confidence and social dexterity in professional situations
- Extensive experience with team-based work
- Enhanced ability to think critically, analytically, and strategically
Here’s what it takes.
- A strong academic record
- Competitive ACT/SAT scores
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A variety of interests
- An eagerness to participate
Be our shadow.
Want to see if business is the right degree for you? Sit in on some classes, follow us around. Go to https://business.illinois.edu/shadowprogram/ for more info.
Come see what ILLINOIS is all about. Arrange your visit at U of I Admissions – Visit Illinois