We've set up an official Twitter account (@UofIBusinessIT) so that we can quickly update you on events, outages, and changes you need to be aware of. We'll be posting our College-specific announcements and sharing information from campus; we'll also send a tweet every time a new article is posted. You can see a feed of tweets in the right column throughout our site or go to https://twitter.com/UofIBusinessIT to follow us directly.
posted August 7, 2015
Welcome to the new OIM website. We'll be using this site to keep you informed of changes and IT events on campus. We've kept site content short and to the point, but here's a quick overview of the highlights:
- This space will always hold the newest announcements. If there's an upgrade or improved service we're rolling out, it will be written up here.
- We'll be incorporating tags and categories to make it simpler for you to find articles about the topics most relevant to you.
- We've added a resources page that links to the most common areas you ask us about: How to access email, where to order software, how to store your research files, and so on.
- You'll find a bright orange button ("Help Desk") in the far-left column on every page of the site that lets you quickly submit a service request.
- Our Twitter feed (@UofIBusinessIT) is displayed in the right column throughout the site.
posted August 6, 2015