The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign was ranked #2 for undergraduate accounting programs by tax hiring authorities.
JobsInTax.com, part of the TaxTalent network, announced the results of a survey identifying which undergraduate accounting programs are held in highest-regarded by tax hiring authorities, based on the responses of 106 heads of corporate tax departments throughout the US.
According to TaxTalent president Tony Santiago, “The future of the tax profession lies within our young tax professionals. This is why we place such emphasis on providing students with quality information to allow them to make informed educational decisions. This survey complements the results of our previous rankings of Masters in Tax and LLM Tax programs, ensuring that students have access to comprehensive educational data.”
1. The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
2. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
3. New York University, Stern School of Business
4. Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Management
5. University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business