The MS Tax Program hosts Lyceums throughout the academic year. At these events, leaders in the tax profession join students and other members of the tax community to discuss hot topics such as late-breaking tax legislation, subjects that augment the current curriculum and business developments that impact the tax practice.
The Lyceums are held on Fridays and are open to the tax community, which allows students to expand their networks. Lyceums include a complementary lunch in addition to the presentation.
- Current Individual Tax Developments – 10/16/15
- International Tax Update – 10/30/2015
- Legislative Update – 11/13/2015
- “State” of the State of Illinois – 2/5/2016
- Washington Update – 2/26/2016
- Tax Department Transformation – 3/11/2016