- GMAC.com – Loans for MBA (and MSF) programs
- Citibank Student Loans (a leading student loan provider)
- Federal Student Loan Program – Contact the U of I Financial Aid Office
- IVG – Illinois Veterans Grant
- Sallie Mae Signature Student Loan (loans to both international and domestic students) The Signature Student Loan is offered by Sallie Mae and allows students to borrow the cost of their education less than any other financial aid provided. Students have up to 15 years to repay the loan. International students must apply with a credit-worthy U.S. citizen as a co-signer.
The MSF program offers a limited number of scholarships to program participants. Scholarship allocations are made with particular emphasis on recruiting high caliber students from diverse backgrounds. All students are considered for Merit Scholarships. Decisions regarding scholarship awards will be made on or before May 1 of the enrollment year. Recipients will be notified via email.
New! Golden Scholarships
As a result of a generous donation by Dr. Mark and Mrs. Lee Golden in 2015, the MSF program is pleased to offer the MSF Golden Scholarship to two qualified MSF students per year to help cover a portion of their tuition expenses. Selection of recipients occurs after the first semester in the program is complete. Strong academic performance is the primary criteria for the selection of recipients. The Golden Scholarship is open to both domestic and international students.
Research and Teaching Assistantships
RA and TA positions in the Finance department are reserved for students in the PhD program. Other departments on campus may seek to hire students for such positions. This is a decentralized process on campus and students seeking such positions must contact individual departments directly. It should be noted that the MSF program does not honor tuition waivers requested by other departments. Therefore any students offered an RA or TA position from another department should negotiate a salary in lieu of a tuition waiver.