As you get ready to join the MSBA community, take some time to review the information on the MSBA Admitted Students website and familiarize yourself with the program, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and local community.
Print or save our checklist for admitted students to keep track of required documentation and deadlines prior to enrollment.
New Student Checklist
- Print off the Quick Guide to Getting Started at the University of Illinois
- Set up your NetID and Passwords
- Get your i-Card
- Complete Medical History and Immunization Forms
- Secure Housing
- Bring Final Transcripts and/or Degree Certificates (if required)
- Review for English Placement Test (International Students Only)
Important Items to Pack
- Admission Letter
- Final Transcripts and/or Degree Certificates (must be in sealed envelope from issuing institution)
- Medical History and Immunization Forms
International Students Only
- Complete the International Student Check-In before your arrival to campus
- Upon your arrival to campus check in with International Students and Scholars Services office
- Update your US local address
- Things to brings: Passport, I-20, Visa, and I-94
- Click HERE for more information
All incoming students are required to attend orientation session. During this eventful, exciting week, students will meet their classmates, faculty, and staff; become acclimated with the MSBA; engage in team building activities; participate in career workshops and professional development activities; and more! You will receive a detailed schedule prior to orientation.
Fall MSBA Orientation Week begins Monday, August 21, 2017.
MSBA New Student Guide
Click HERE for more information
MSBA Social Media Group
Join for a chance to meet your classmates before classes begin. You’ll also be able to keep up-to-date on information and events for your class.
- Facebook – MS Business Administration – University of Illinois
- Follow us on Twitter @IllinoisMSBA
- Follow us on Instagram @uiuc_msba
English Placement Test
Some students will be required to take the English Placement Test (EPT) in August 2017. This requirement will be communicated in your official Notification of Admission (NOA) from the Graduate College at Illinois. Based on a student’s EPT scores, he/she may be required to enroll in an English as a Second Language (ESL) course in conjunction with his/her MSBA courses during the Fall 2017 term.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University Student Financial Services & Cashier Operations
- Academic Calendars
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Graduate College
- International Student & Scholar Services
- Daily Illini
- Illini Union
- McKinley Health Center
- Health Care & Wellness
- Parking Department
- Research Park
- Tenant Union
- Living in Urbana-Champaign
- Graduate Student Housing
- Spouses, Partners & Families
- Student Groups