Business Education with an International Management Focus
The mission of the Master of Science in Business Administration (MSBA) Program is to provide high quality business education to those who strive to become leaders in business, government and education. The MSBA program is a one-year program that builds a competency in international management coupled with a comprehensive business foundation. The MSBA program is committed to academic excellence, maintaining a collaborative learning environment, providing high quality student service and developing lifelong learning skills. Students in the MSBA program will:
The College of Business at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign is recognized as a premier global institution for management and business leadership training. MSBA students benefit from a dynamic curriculum taught by distinguished faculty with outstanding research expertise. The College of Business at Illinois leverages a worldwide network of alumni and industry connections that will benefit students throughout their careers.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016, MS in Business Administration Information Session (4-5 p.m)
- 1065 Lincoln Hall (https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/3365345)
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, MSTM and MSBA Information Session (4-5 p.m)
- 3007 Business Instructional Facility (https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8944891)
- The next Application Deadline is on 7 February 2016. Start your application now by clicking here.