Bloomberg 101 - Introduction to Bloomberg
|Bloomberg 101||Monday, April 27||5:00pm||6:00pm||https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/5720996|
There are no other classes remaining for the Spring 2015 Semester
- Workshop Availability
- Software workshops are offered during the fall and spring semesters. The workshop schedule is available no later than week 2 of the semester. Registration links are available approximately 14 days before the class. Please note that registration closes 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time of a workshop
- Attending Workshops
- If you do not arrive by the scheduled start time of the class, your spot will be forfeited to someone on the waiting list.
- Waiting List
- If you are unable to sign up for a workshop because it is full, you may attempt to attend the class standby. Please show up to the MIL at least 10 minutes before the class begins and tell the desk that you wish to be on standby. If there are no shows, we may b e able to let you in on a first come, first serve basis.
- Missing Class
- We reserve the right to ban students from MIL tutorials who register but fail to cancel or appear for class more than 2 times per semester.
- Cancellation Policy
- You must click on the "Delete Form" link in the confirmation email that you received when registering. This must happen at least 8 hours before the class is scheduled to start.
- Workshops with Low Enrolment
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops with less than 5 attendees