Giving back makes the College a better place. For you, your class, and thousands of students. But why wait until you’ve graduated? As future alumni, you can start now.
Accept the challenge to give one hour back to the College of Business by March 30.
• Become a Business Ambassador—host future students and provide College tours
• Help mentor incoming transfer students
• Volunteer for the College through your RSO
• Become a leader in a College program—BUS101, MIL Lab, Investment Banking Academy, etc.
• Volunteer with BCS—host a company info session, help with the Career Fair, market BCS events
• Volunteer at an alumni event
• Be creative!
Post your experience on social media using #IamIllinoisBusiness, and be entered to win one of three iPad minis.
There are three quick ways to enter; you only need to do one of the following to participate.
1. On Twitter, follow the College Twitter account @uiucbusiness AND post your activity with the #IAmIllinoisBusiness hashtag.
2. On Instagram, follow the College Instagram account @illinoisbusiness AND post your photo/video with the #IAmIllinoisBusiness hashtag.
3. On YouTube, post a video comment to the #IAmIllinoisBusiness video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c13qzt6duLM.
Limit of one (1) entry per person.
December 5, 2014 through March 30, 2015
Participants must be current College of Business student during the contest dates to be eligible to win.
Three (3) contest participants will be randomly selected to receive an iPad Mini. Winners will be announced within one (1) week by posting an announcement with the winners’ usernames on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Winners will be required to pick up the iPad in person at the College of Business.
By entering the contest, participants grant the College of Business permission to use his/her contest entry and/or comments for future marketing purposes.