1033 Business Instructional Facility (BIF)
515 East Gregory Drive (corner of Sixth & Gregory streets)
Champaign, IL 61820 – Campus Map
Parking policies vary by event.
- If you are coming for on-campus interviews in BIF, you have several options:
- Purchase hangtags through the campus parking department. Hangtags can be mailed to you or you may purchase them in person.
- Set up a Pay by Phone accounts for use at meters. This service works at most meters around BIF. It is quick and easy to set up and corporate accounts are allowed as well.
- Pay the silver U of I meters with change ($1/hour)
- Take advantage of local hotels offering free shuttle service to campus (Comfort Suites, Hyatt Place, iHotel). The Illini Union hotel does not have a shuttle service but is within walking distance of BIF.
- For information sessions, parking around BIF is generally free in the evenings. The permit lot directly west of BIF is free after 5pm and the meters along Sixth Street, on the east side of BIF, are free after 6pm.
- For workshops and other special events, contact our Recruiting Specialists.