Programs of Study
Today’s business world requires educating individuals who are equipped with a strong knowledge of specific business areas and at the same time have an understanding of how these specializations collectively contribute to the overall functioning of organizations.
Within every degree program, the Department of Business Administration strives to develop graduates who integrate the fundamental elements of business with their specialized functional knowledge, which enables them to make an immediate contribution in their chosen career paths.
We invite you to explore our Undergraduate and Graduate programs.
- Business Process Management
- Information Systems & Information Technology
- Management – Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Management – General Management Concentration
- Management – International Business Concentration
- Supply Chain Management
- MS in Technology Management
- MS in Business Administration
- Information Management Track
- IT Minor (apply)
- Graduate Minor in Corporate Governance and International Business (apply)
- Illinois Fellows (Postdoctoral Research Associates in Business)