The Department of Business Administration in the College of Business at the University of Illinois brings together multiple business disciplines to nurture a diverse and supportive learning community. We’re researchers. We’re educators. And we believe in the power of higher education. Looking to find your place in the world of business? We’ll show you how.
- Study: Mandatory rotation inhibits rather than encourages auditor skepticism
- 2015 Spring Semester Dean’s List Honorees »
- Poverty plays complex role in entrepreneurship for Indian women
- Student’s smartphone computer is runner-up in Smartphone Encore Challenge »
- In The Wall Street Journal, Jia Xing explains the impact of students reneging on job offers »