The Department of Business Administration in the College of Business at the University of Illinois brings together multiple business disciplines to nurture a diverse and supportive learning community. We’re researchers. We’re educators. And we believe in the power of higher education. Looking to find your place in the world of business? We’ll show you how.
- John Kindt’s recent testimony before Congress is cited in article regarding daily fantasy sports leagues »
- Game of talents: management lessons from top football coaches »
- Study: For a competitive edge, keep an eye on your competition’s ex-employees »
- Illinois #5 among Top 50 Best Value Undergraduate Business Schools »
- Cele Otnes: How the British royal family’s brand is changing »