The Department of Business Administration in the College of Business at the University of Illinois brings together multiple business disciplines to nurture a diverse and supportive learning community. We’re researchers. We’re educators. And we believe in the power of higher education. Looking to find your place in the world of business? We’ll show you how.
- Chao Wang: Ethics of a person’s negotiating tactics may differ according to the nationality of the other party »
- Mehta: Scarcity, not abundance, enhances consumer creativity »
- Startup Quicket a Winner in Amazon’s “City on a Cloud Challenge” »
- College of Business research mentioned in The Economist: How hurricanes get their names »
- Otnes: New book explores global reach of British royal family brand »
The Converse awards includes presentations by the winners and a discussion of the winner’s contribution to be led by a discussant of the winner’s choice.