The Department of Business Administration in the College of Business at the University of Illinois brings together multiple business disciplines to nurture a diverse and supportive learning community. We’re researchers. We’re educators. And we believe in the power of higher education. Looking to find your place in the world of business? We’ll show you how.
- Ravi Mehta: Is a thriving economy killing creativity? »
- Ravi Mehta in Journal of Consumer Research »
- Illinois wins NASA awards for three CubeSat missions »
- Subsistence Marketplaces simulation featured in Online Learning Insights article »
- Kent Monroe: Textbook prices have risen above the “acceptable price range” »
The Converse awards includes presentations by the winners and a discussion of the winner’s contribution to be led by a discussant of the winner’s choice.