The Department of Business Administration in the College of Business at the University of Illinois brings together multiple business disciplines to nurture a diverse and supportive learning community. We’re researchers. We’re educators. And we believe in the power of higher education. Looking to find your place in the world of business? We’ll show you how.
- Raj Echambadi honored for excellence in teaching »
- Ravi Gajendran’s and Deepak Somaya’s research cited in Penn State article »
- Paul Magelli featured in News-Gazette for 2016 Teaching Excellence Award »
- Golf coach and alumnus Mike Small named 2016 Big Ten Coach of the Year »
- Aric Rindfleisch has the world’s highest-ranked online courses in Business and Engineering
The Converse awards includes presentations by the winners and a discussion of the winner’s contribution to be led by a discussant of the winner’s choice.