The Department of Business Administration in the College of Business at the University of Illinois brings together multiple business disciplines to nurture a diverse and supportive learning community. We’re researchers. We’re educators. And we believe in the power of higher education. Looking to find your place in the world of business? We’ll show you how.
- Judy Zelisko and Brunswick Corporation Celebrating 90 Years on the NYSE
- Journal Star: U of I expert calls a foul on fantasy sports gambling online »
- Kindt Op-Ed: More gambling will prove costly to Georgia »
- Cele Otnes publishes new book “Royal Fever The British Monarchy in Consumer Culture”
- Huffington Post: How to give advice so good you can’t be ignored
The Converse awards includes presentations by the winners and a discussion of the winner’s contribution to be led by a discussant of the winner’s choice.