Certificate in Accountancy
The Department of Accountancy offers a non-degree Certificate in Accountancy in the area of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination preparation. The Certificate in Accountancy is earned through the completion of the University of Illinois ONLINE CPA Examination preparation course. This course uses materials from Gleim CPA Review. Gleim CPA Review is a comprehensive approach to CPA exam studies that covers all areas of the exam.
Why choose the Certificate in Accountancy to prepare you for the CPA Exam?
- Flexibility (take up to 2 semesters to complete the course).
- Earn up to 16 credit hours in accountancy (to meet the 150-hour requirement). Check with your relevant State Board of Accountancy for acceptability of credit hours.
- Ability to talk face to face with accounting professors if you need the help.
- Gleim Instruct Video Series: These CPA Exam videos feature lectures given by experienced professional educators who are currently teaching at accredited universities across the United States. The Gleim Instruct professors cover the most important topics provided by the AICPA CSOs and lead candidates step-by-step through multiple-choice questions and comprehensive examples.
- Gleim CPA Mega Test Bank: The largest on the market; Now featuring adaptive learning technology; Combining multiple-choice questions and simulations into one convenient CPA test bank; and Most authentic exam-emulation for both types of CPA exam questions.
NOTE: Questions regarding the CPA Examination should be directed to the Illinois Board of Examiners or equivalent in the state in which you plan to seek certification.