CPA Exam Preparation Course
Practical Problems in Accounting, ACCY 398
Faculty Director: Professor Frank Nekrasz
The ONLINE University of Illinois CPA preparation course uses materials from Gleim CPA Review.
Why choose ACCY 398 to prepare you for the CPA Exam?
- Flexibility (take up to 2 semesters to complete the course).
- Earn up to 16 credit hours in accountancy (to meet the 150-hour requirement). Check with your relevant State Board of Accountancy for acceptability of credit hours. NOTE: The Illinois Board of Examiners only allows up to six hours of ACCY 398 to be counted toward the 30 hour accounting requirement.
- Ability to talk face to face with accounting professors if you need the help.
- Gleim Instruct Video Series: These CPA Exam videos feature lectures given by experienced professional educators who are currently teaching at accredited universities across the United States. The Gleim Instruct professors cover the most important topics provided by the AICPA CSOs and lead candidates step-by-step through multiple-choice questions and comprehensive examples.
- Gleim CPA Mega Test Bank: The largest on the market. Now featuring adaptive learning technology. Combining multiple-choice questions and simulations into one convenient CPA test bank. Most authentic exam-emulation for both types of CPA exam questions.
Course Registration: University of Illinois students can register for the course through UI Integrate Self-Service. If you have additional questions, please contact your accountancy advisor. Non-University of Illinois students should follow the University of Illinois process for non-degree students. Please note that ACCY 398 does not count towards undergraduate or graduate degree requirements.
NOTE: Questions regarding the CPA Examination should be directed to the Illinois Board of Examiners or equivalent in the state in which you plan to seek certification.