1055 Business Instructional Facility
515 East Gregory Drive
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-2740
Admissions: (217) 244-3890
Fax: (217) 244-9992
Business Students interested in attending Law School should begin their preparatory plans early. The following general advice is intended to assist Pre-Law Students with the start of their Law School preparations.
- Plan diligently your academic program and schedules with your Academic Advisor.
- Study throughly the University's Pre-Law Website to assist you with your career and Law School plans. The Pre-Law Website: www.prelaw.illinois.edu.
- Join Registered Student Organizations (RSO) and the Illinois Leadership Center programs to develop your communication and leadership skills.
- Join the Prelaw Club. It's a great opportunity to learn about the Legal profession, the nature of Law Schools, Law School Admission requirements, LSAT study and preparation options and many other important and useful Pre-Law information. The UI Pre-Law Club Website: www.illinoisprelaw.com
- Plan to take the LSAT in June prior to your senior year.
- Complete your Law School applications and then submit them in October of your senior year to better insure your opportunities for both admission and financial aid.
- The campus Prelaw Advising Program is in the Campus Center for Advising and Academic Services, 807 S. Wright Street, 5th floor. 217-333-9669.