Better Because of Illinois
- #2 ranked Accountancy program in the country US News & World Report
- Top-ranked Big Ten university for Return on Investment Payscale.com
- 83% of students who start in the College of Business will graduate from the College of Business (highest on-campus)
Most students may take 4 or 5 Elective courses to either better prepare themselves for their career aspirations or to enjoy fun and interesting subjects.
The Campus's Minors are made of Elective courses which may complement your Business degree or enhance your personal interests.
Most freshmen will have limited room for electives in their Fall and Spring Semester schedules unless:
- There is room in the schedule after enrolling into the Math, Economics, Computer Science, Rhetoric or Communications, Foreign Language and General Education requirements.
- You have passed an audition and were selected to participate in Music, Chorus or Band courses.
- You enroll in a Freshman Discovery course which does not fill a specific degree requirement.