Better Because of Illinois
- Students who study abroad through the College of Business typically pay about $1,800 in tuition during their semester abroad
- Brigadier General Wilma Vaught was the first female, US General, and graduated from the College of Business at Illinois.
- #3 preferred institution for recruiters Wall Street Journal
Dual Degree Requirements for College of Business Students
Students may pursue a dual degree with a combination of the Business majors.
- Accountancy/Business Administration-major
- Finance/Business Administration-major
In order to receive a dual degree in the College of Business you must meet the following requirements:
- At least 30 additional hours of University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign credit (minimum of 154 hours for two College of Business Bachelor’s degrees).
- Last 30 hours must be University of Illinois credit.
- Must be completed within the allowable 9-semester limit on enrollment.
- Degrees must be awarded simultaneously.
Completion of the required 154 hours will require summer coursework and possibly a 9th semester.
For more information, please reference this document.
Note: To meet the requirements to sit for the CPA examination in Illinois, students considering a dual degree that includes accountancy will need to complete either (a) a master's degree in accountancy or (b) in excess of 30 credits in accountancy courses.