Better Because of Illinois
- The ILLINOIS College of Business student teams won the 2006, 2010 and 2011 Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) National Business Case Competitions.
- National Finalists at the 2011 KPMG Global Case Study Competition
- #3 preferred institution for recruiters Wall Street Journal
Kyle Lindsay, Finance & Accountancy
- Currently working for KPMG (started September 2012)
- Interned at KPMG Summer of 2011
- Studied abroad in Vienna, Austria Fall of 2010
- Participated in Phi Gamma Nu (Treasurer), Illini 4000 (Rider, Treasurer), and Finance Academy
“I rode my bike from New York City to San Francisco in the summer of 2010 with the Illini 4000, a charitable organization here on campus.”
Danny Miller, Accountancy & Finance
- Currently working for PwC (started Fall 2012)
- Interned at Stryker January of 2010, GMT Global Aviation Summer of 2010, PwC Summer of 2011
- Studied abroad and worked in Dublin, Ireland Summer of 2010. Also visited Galway, Belfast, Cork, Kerry, London, Edinburgh, and Glasgow
- Participated in Sigma Phi Epsilon (President), Interfraternity Council (VP of Recruitment), Illinois Club Baseball (Captain, Centerfielder), Business Council
- 2011 Recipient of Mr. Business People’s Choice Award
“I was a BUS 101 section leader during the fall of 2011 and absolutely loved helping my students get acquainted to the University of Illinois and the College of Business. It was great being a close resource for them.”
Matt O'Neill, Accountancy & Finance
- Currently working with Lincoln International (started Summer of 2012)
- Studied abroad in Vienna, Austria Spring of 2010.
- Participated in OTCR, Finance Academy, Alpha Tau Omega (Treasurer), Dean’s List, Beta Gamma Sigma, James Scholar Honors Program, BUS 101 Section Leader.
“I have visited 25 different countries on 4 different continents.”