Better Because of Illinois
- #3 preferred institution for recruiters Wall Street Journal
- 97% of Business students return for their sophomore year at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (highest on-campus)
- Deloitte: International Student Business Forum 2010
“I came to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign unsure of a major. Through the Division of General Studies and a study abroad trip to India during winter break of my freshman year, I realized that Business knowledge is applicable to almost every different career path.”
Yoo Na Lee | Daegu, South Korea
BS Accountancy 2012
Master of Accounting Science 2013
Ready to make the leap?
You have some college experience—maybe here at ILLINOIS, maybe at another institution—but a business degree has your name all over it.
There are 2 ways to transfer.
- If you're a current ILLINOIS student, you'll follow guidelines for
the Inter-College Transfer (ICT).
- If you currently attend another educational institution, you'll need to follow guidelines for
the Off-Campus Transfer (OCT).
(Something to keep in mind, though: If you know that you want to attend the College of Business, you should apply as a high school student. Here's why. Transfers from other institutions are possible, but the admissions process is way more competitive because of space limitations.)