Better Because of Illinois
- #3 preferred institution for recruiters Wall Street Journal
- #6 highest income potential from a Midwestern institution; the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign was the only public school on the list Payscale.com
- Deloitte Foundation National Student Case Study Competition 2010
“Since transferring, I have realized that the College of Business accomplishes what no other college on this campus can, it offers top-notch programs, countless organizations, and a network of deans, professors, professionals, and peers that not only know your name, but also push you to succeed and are willing to help out along the way.”
Kevin Daliva | Glenview, IL
BS Accountancy 2014
Technology and Management Minor
Ready to make the leap?
You have some college experience—maybe here at ILLINOIS, maybe at another institution—but a business degree has your name all over it.
There are 2 ways to transfer.
- If you're a current ILLINOIS student, you'll follow guidelines for
the Inter-College Transfer (ICT).
- If you currently attend another educational institution, you'll need to follow guidelines for
the Off-Campus Transfer (OCT).
(Something to keep in mind, though: If you know that you want to attend the College of Business, you should apply as a high school student. Here's why. Transfers from other institutions are possible, but the admissions process is way more competitive because of space limitations.)