Better Because of Illinois
- 2006, 2010 and 2011 Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) National Business Case Competition Champions
- #5 university for helping graduates getting top salaries; ahead of all Ivy League, private, and other Big Ten universities Smartmoney.com
- 2011 Big Ten Case Competitions Champions
“Since transferring, I have realized that the College of Business accomplishes what no other college on this campus can, it offers top-notch programs, countless organizations, and a network of deans, professors, professionals, and peers that not only know your name, but also push you to succeed and are willing to help out along the way.”
Kevin Daliva | Glenview, IL
BS Accountancy 2014
Technology and Management Minor
Ready to make the leap?
You have some college experience—maybe here at ILLINOIS, maybe at another institution—but a business degree has your name all over it.
There are 2 ways to transfer.
- If you're a current ILLINOIS student, you'll follow guidelines for
the Inter-College Transfer (ICT).
- If you currently attend another educational institution, you'll need to follow guidelines for
the Off-Campus Transfer (OCT).
(Something to keep in mind, though: If you know that you want to attend the College of Business, you should apply as a high school student. Here's why. Transfers from other institutions are possible, but the admissions process is way more competitive because of space limitations.)