Office for Information Management
OIM provides information technology services that support and enhance the educational, research and administrative activities of faculty and staff in the College of Business at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Getting started with technology in the College of Business
Answers to some of the most frequent technology questions we get.
- How do I install Microsoft Lync?
- How do I manage my passwords?
- How do I get setup on the wireless network?
- How do I access webmail?
- How do I setup the VPN client?
- What storage options do I have? How do I access my storage space?
- How do I connect to network shares from my Mac?
- What are the College's technology policies?
- Where can I purchase software?
- What should I know before buying a Mac?
- How do I submit a service request?