Prerequisites for an admission decision:
- A Completed On-line Application
- An Undergraduate Degree in Accountancy, or the Equivalent, from an Accredited University
- 2 Years of Tax-Related Experience or Relevant Business Experience
- 2 Letters of Recommendation and a Sponsorship Letter
- An Interview with a Program Representative
- The GMAT is not required
- International students are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign using our institution code number 1836, and department code 00. Score requirements' for Full Status Admission are:
- TOEFL IBT - 103 or greater
- TOEFL CBT - 254 or greater
- TOEFL PBT - 611 or greater
- IELTS - 6.6 or greater (with a minimum of 6 in any sub-section)
Graduate applicants may be exempt from providing a TOEFL or IELTS score if one of the following criteria is met:
- Completion of at least two years of post-secondary full-time study, as defined by the home institution, in a country where English is the primary language and at an institution where English is the primary medium of instruction, within five years of the proposed term of initial enrollment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Completion of a graduate degree in a country where English is the primary language and at an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, within five years of the proposed term of initial enrollment.
International application deadline: February 15, 2013
Domestic application deadline: March 15, 2013 (Extension may be granted by program)
To apply, click on the button below. The application will open in a new browser if you have the Adobe Acrobat program installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, click here to get a copy of the Adobe Acrobat viewer.
200 South Wacker Drive
4th Floor, Illini Center
Chicago, IL 60606