Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fee are subject to change for future cohorts.
*per credit hour
**based on four credit hours
- Tuition and fees are assessed at the time a student enrolls in the University and are due September 28, February 28, and June 28, respectively. Details about each of the University fees and assessments can be found at the University's Admission tuition details.
- Room and board, books and supplies, and other expenses vary from student to student but are estimated annually at $17,566, $2,100, and $3,625, respectively. The Office of Student Financial Aid lists detailed descriptions for each of these categories.
- International students are assessed an additional $35 per semester to help support ISSS operations. International student will need to verify financial capability for tuition, fees, room & board, and living expenses prior to admission.
- Travel and workshop expenses are included in the fees.
- Students should allow for an additional contingency fund of $3,000 for initial expenses.
If a student does not finish the program in three semesters, additional tuition and fees will be charged for each additional semester the student attends to finish the program. Tuition and fees assessed for any semester, term, or summer session are due and payable in full by the deadline indicated on the Student Accounts Receivable Statement.