Admission into the Illinois Investment Banking Academy is highly selective and is open to current sophomores and juniors. The application is available for download.
- Possess (or have aptitude for) technical knowledge
- Can speak the language
- Have the poise, demeanor and comfort level speaking with senior professionals across multiple corporate fields - partners, clients and members of other investment banking institutions
- Possess capital market 'instinct'
- Demonstrate the drive and the ability to pay attention to details and to learn continuously
- A commitment towards the pursuit of deeper understanding of capital markets and the investment banking industry