On-Campus Interview Days
We look forward to welcoming you during your visit. In addition to providing this logistical information, should you need any assistance during your visit, please don’t hesitate to contact your Recruiting Specialist.
- On the day of the interview schedule, we will provide one parking meter hangtag per schedule to any company interviewer holding interviews in BIF. The meter hangtags are valid at any University of Illinois parking meter.
- Please note that campus parking does fill quickly, so your best chance to find an unoccupied meter close to the building is to arrive prior to 8:15 am.
- To obtain a hangtag, please park at a silver University parking meter and feed it with enough time to obtain a meter hangtag at 1033 BIF (inside the Sixth Street entrance) which can be placed in your vehicle for the remainder of the day. Additional parking hangtags will be available for purchase with a credit card.
- Please note that there is a possibility that you will have to walk a few blocks from your parking space.
- Once you have arrived, and parked if applicable, please check-in at Interview Suite 1033. All interviewers and greeters must check-in at the desk.
- Your interview schedule will be emailed in advance. Upon check-in, you may request your schedule and resume packet to be printed, if needed.
- BCS will provide boxed lunches for all company interviewers and greeters.
- You will be asked to place your order upon check-in. If you do not notify the check-in desk by 9:45 am, we will assume that you have made alternative arrangements and do not require a boxed lunch.
- You may pick up your lunch in the recruiter break room, located in the first floor interview suite, any time after 11:30 am.
- Coffee, water, and soda will be available throughout the day in the recruiter break room.
- The interview room number listed on your interview schedule in I-Link will not be your actual room number. All recruiters should check-in at Interview Suite 1033 and will be provided with the actual interview room number.
- Interviews may be held on the first, second, or third floor of BIF.
- Students will be advised to not go directly to the interview room. They will be instructed to wait in the lobby area closest to the interview room until the interviewer calls them in.
- The interview rooms are reserved by other groups for evening use and are available for interviews until 5:00 pm. Please see the receptionist in Room 1033 if you need work space after 5:00 pm.
- Greeting space, dependent upon availability, will be located in the atrium. Please contact your Recruiting Specialist at least one week prior to your interviews to request space and check availability.
- Once you have concluded your interviews, please complete the check-out form, provided in the interview room upon arrival, and return it to Interview Suite 1033.
- If you need work space for recruiters after 5:00 pm, the interview rooms will not be available, but you may use the BIF atrium.