Career Development Fund
Established to enhance student career exploration and preparation, the Career Development Fund provides resources to support student career related activities and Business Career Services initiatives that benefit all students in the College of Business.
Benefits for contributors:
- Affiliated benefits with the College of Business Partnership Program
- Spotlight on the electronic bulletin board in the Business Instructional Facility interview suite
- Recognition at the Business Career Fair
- Special mention on the BCS website
- Highlight on the BCS Facebook page
- Complimentary space for office hours
- Early sign-up opportunity for campus interview dates
- Preferred rooms for interview days
- Career fair placement of your choosing
Contact the Corporate Engagement team to make a financial contribution or discuss ways to partner with Business Career Services.