Department of Business Administration
350 Wohlers Hall
1206 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-4240
Jun Ho Lee
- M.H.R.I.R., Human Resources and Industrial Relations, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2009
- B.B.A., Business Administration, Korea University, 2006
- Teaching Assistant, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2011-2012
- Research Assistant, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2010-2011
- Aguilera, R. , Kabbach de Castro, L., Lee, J., You, J. 2011. Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets. In G. Morgan and R. Whitley (Ed.), Capitalisms and Capitalism in the 21st Century. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Research and Teaching Interests
- My research interests lie in the areas of corporate governance and institutional change. I am interested in how changes in formal and informal institutions influence the effectiveness of corporate governance. I am also interested in how organizational forms and strategies change over time in an organizational field.