Department of Business Administration
350 Wohlers Hall
1206 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-4240
Jin Uk Kim
- M.A., International Studies, Seoul National University, 2009
- B.A. Economics, Gettysburg College, 2003
- Bucheli, M. , Kim, J. 2014. The State as a Historical Construct in Organization Studies. In Organizations in Time: History, Theory, Methods, 241-262. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Moon, H., Cheng, J. , Kim, M., Kim, J. 2011. FDI, Economic Decline and Recovery: Lessons from the Asian Financial Crisis. Multinational Business Review, 19: 120-132
- Moon, H., Geddis, L., Kim, J. 2009. A fresh look at an old debate: globalization versus localization. Korea Organization Management Development Association, 2: 19-38
Research and Teaching Interests
- My research and teaching interests are at the intersection of three elements: modernization, globalization and emerging/transitioning economies. I am particularly interested in how business enterprises respond to rapid institutional changes taking place in emerging/transitioning economies.