Department of Business Administration
350 Wohlers Hall
1206 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-4240
PhD Student in Business Administration
- MBA, Organizational Behavior Human Resources, Brigham Young University, 2009
- BS, Business Administration - Marketing, Kansas State University, 2004
- Instructor BADM 310A Online, University of Illinois, 2009-2012
- Instructor BADM 449, University of Illinois, 2010
- Research & Teaching Assistant, Brigham Young University, 2007-2008
- Stock Trading Representative, Wells Fargo Investments, 2004-2007
- Recreation Coordinator, City of Manhattan, 2002
Research and Teaching Interests
- I am interested in strategic HRM and how HPWS can be used to attain a highly-committed workforce.
My dissertation investigates the changing dynamics of the employer-employee relationship and how this change influences the use and effectiveness of HPWS.
Additionally, I have secondary interests in comparative international HRM, organizational control, and organizational change.
- My teaching interests focus is on organizational behavior, but I have also enjoyed teaching business policy and strategy (BADM 449)