Department of Business Administration
350 Wohlers Hall
1206 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-4240
PhD Student in Business Administration
- Masters, International Business, University of Colorado at Denver, 2006
- BS, Marketing and International Studies, Bryant University, 2000
- Instructor, Multinational Management; Received outstanding ratings and named on the List of Teachers Rated Excellent by Their Students (2011, 2012)., University of Illinois, 2011 to present
- Instructor, Introduction to International Business, University of Colorado at Denver, 2007-2008
- Course Co-Facilitator, Cross-Cultural Management - participated in course development and facilitation of online discussion for course during summer sessions (2007, 2008)
, Pacific Asian Management Institute (PAMI), University of Hawaii
Research and Teaching Interests
- My research interests are at the intersection of strategy, entrepreneurship, and international business. I study entrepreneurship in the global context. My dissertation research integrates previously separate research streams to examine and understand the conditions that maximize productive entrepreneurship (rent-creating) while minimizing unproductive entrepreneurship (rent-shifting).
- My teaching interests are: International Business, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship.