College » BCAP
Business Council of Academic Professionals
Business Council of Academic Professionals is an organization whose members are academic professionals working at the College of Business.
The steering committee's responsibilities include coordinating activites that increase interaction among and between academic professionals and facilitating communications.
Each year, BCAP coordinates:
- An AP welcome breakfast
- In-the-Loop sessions and other events
- Community service opportunities
- Special training/educational opportunities
The current members of the steering committee are:
- Ben Chandler, Undergraduate Affairs
- Donna Foley, MS Tech Program
- David Mahaffey, OIM
- Kim Surles, Business Career Services
- Todd Sweet, Communications Office
- Jane White, EMBA Program
- Jackie Wilson, MBA Program
Contact any member of the committee with your ideas and suggestions.